apple cinnamon tea and surprises

Dec 17, 2010

I love surprises and I love Christmas shopping. I love listening to my husband and making mental notes of things he needs/wants for Christmas so I know what to get him with out him saying anything.  I love doing sneaky things, It's such a rush. For example, on Halloween I doorbell ditched cookies from a "Halloween ghost" my heart was pounding and I was elated for the entire night...over cookies!..  and the sounds of the delighted kiddo's behind the door.

Outfit:
Cardi: Plato's Closet (2nd hand store) 8.00
Striped shirt: Old Navy 8.00
Jeggings: DEB 8.00
Boots: Nordstrom Steve Madden (gift last year for Christmas)
Gold watch: Target 5.00
Wooden leaf necklace: gifted from MOM

I love this herbal tea. So delicious, warmed me right up! I woke up to a snowy day, which is lovely coupled with merry holiday tunes... not so much when it won't go away in May.
Apple Cinnamon Herbal Tea~ Celestial Seasonings
xoxo~
Sophie

5 comments :

  1. I have that same tea, and it is so good on a cold day! Have you had Celestial Seasoning's seasonal Christmas teas? They have a gingerbread, sugar cookie, and sugar plum. The gingerbread and sugar plum are great! But try sugar cookie at your own risk...

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, this post just made me love you even more! You're so sweet. I wish I lived near you girls because I know we'd have a blast.

    Love those boots!

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo cute!! I love your boots. I am getting some kind of like them, but lighter for Christmas...fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making me in the christmas spirit!
    Even though there is snow outside of my window right now.
    I have a very similar tea, I love it!
    Also where is your nail varnish from?!


    Thank you for following us!! :)
    Bloglovin too :
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2088875/stylewhiskey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog! I just had to follow you! I have this shirt and love it...i think i wear it too much. But those boots are also super cute.
    You sisters are adorable!!!
    -Katie
    www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |