what i wore to church

Jan 31, 2011





Banana Republic boots~40.00 Ross, Grey Tights~3.00 Target clearance, Pencil Skirt~15.00 Express clearance , Yellow Belt: 1.00 Old Navy clearance, White Button down~Express (hand me down), Necklace~ Made by me, Trench coat~ 15.00 Forever21 clearance  


I love going to church.
It refreshes me.
I love being around regular people with flaws like me who are just doing their best to be better.

So, hubby was out of town and I was flying solo for three hours of church.  Church with a 16 month old has presented it's challenges. I literally don't know how my mom or my mother in-law did it with 7and 8 kiddos.

This particular Sunday I packed all this in my bag:
2 books
3 snacks
1 mini blanket
3 small toys
1 soft "baby"
1 mangni-doodle
1 coloring book with crayons
1 note pad and pen

30 minutes into church Eden was bored...

It was an interesting Sunday, but we made it, we survived and I felt uplifted too...miracle!
Thanks to all the kind people sitting around us that helped keep Eden from sprinting down the aisle.
xo~

9 comments :

  1. Oooh! You look so classy, LOVE this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and sophisticated! I LOVE it!! :)

    Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! This outfit is so so awesome and those boots make me swoon!

    ~Morgan

    MEET VIRGINIA DESIGN

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you guys know of any good places to find long skirts for missionaries?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are awesome! I love the pops of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute. I love that yellow belt. Can I ask where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...duh. I just read the answer. Thanks for giving the info on where you got everything.

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |