shoes glorious shoes

Apr 18, 2011

Preview {Nordstrom Rack}
BCBG {Ross}


Vintage {DI thrifted}
Rue 21

Nine West {thrifted}
Dolce Vita for Target

Target


Okay I feel like an idiot cause I swear it took me forever to get these pictures side by side and things kept messing up all over the place... BLAH, oh well.
The shoes are here!

!
and these some of my favorites.
I have a significant amount of flats and sandals but I thought I should share these first.

Be ready for a linky to come up later today so you can post your favorites (top 3 or maybe 10 is okay too).
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR SHOES!!!!

xoxo~Sophie (sister #2)

{ps... don't worry soph, i fixed it! love your guts! ~selina}

Nine West {Ross}
Bannana Republic {Ross}

Vintage {DI thrifted}
Ross


Reba {Dillards}
Vintage {thrifted}

BCBG {TJ Max}
Franco Sarto {thrifted}




10 comments :

  1. You have so many amazing shoes! I am so in love with your lace-up ankle boots. I want!

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulubell07April 18, 2011

    very VERY cute shoes!!! I think the lace up boots were my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RoxannescovilleApril 18, 2011

    What size shoe do you wear? A 3? 4? 5? I was just thinking that if you were my size you could just send me your cast offs, right?! Also...thanks for going to Lizzie's party. She said you were wonderful, funny, and (of course) VERY BEAUTIFUL! Love you lots and lots, Lizzie's mom (aka Roxanne) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. november greyApril 18, 2011

    Um.... those nine west thrifted boots are AMAZING.

    xx

    November Grey
    Secondhand Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe_rushworthApril 18, 2011

    Gorgeous gorgeous shoes!!!

    C x
    Have you guys checked out my giveaway yet?
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/2011/04/soap-love-and-new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the middle ones from target TOTALLY win shoe of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooooooooooove your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I borrow the green ones? I really need them for my Easter dress.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Nine West thrifted pair...fun!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sisters4saymoreismoreApril 18, 2011

    Can we adopt you as another mom? yeah? Lizzy is amazing, love her and I have already arranged the marriages of our 1 1/2 year olds. I wear a 7... and let me know which ones you want to borrow and I'll send em your way:)

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |