when clothes fit

Jun 20, 2011




Okay I have always loved What Not to Wear, Stacy and Clinton just rock, and I always wish I could go on that show for a wardrobe makeover. 
The one thing they say is the most important aspect of your wardrobe is fit.
Guys, my jeans (until today) totally did not fit. Not only that but as my bum and thigh area are growing my ankle tight skinnies were making me want to run away from every mirror. 

So I headed over to Target and got these sweet elastic waist dark denim jean/jeggings (3.98).
They were in the little girls section... size 16. But before you go on hating the fact that I have gained 15lbs and am wearing children's sizes listen to this:
I was in the regular women's section previously looking for pants... don't worry the ones I found were 3 sizes bigger than I normally buy...totally depressing until I found those little girl jeans.
Moral of the story~
Buy what fits and feel good in your clothes. 

Don't worry about the size (they vary so much between designers and brands any way).

xoxo~
Sophie

PS~ THANK YOU all so much for leaving comments about how to get clothing stains out. They were all SO helpful. :)


8 comments :

  1. best fashion advice ever. Fit is everything. and you look amazing, so nuff said really!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy! That is AMAZING that you can shop in the kids section! And you look fab. Love it. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe_rushworthJune 20, 2011

    You look so so lovely. I'm going to head to the kids section next time and see what I can find haha.

    C x
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK TINY AND HOT-the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. coquirana123June 20, 2011

    You look adorable!  I also shop in the kids section all the time.  Sometimes you can find better deals for almost the same item in women's! 

    Tales of an Illegal Midget

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind me so much of my friend Nancy! Thanks for following me on Twitter. Cute blog.

    http://gianandmckinley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you got those for 3.98!!! what a deal! they look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed!  People get too caught up with numbers.  How it fits is certainly most important!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |