dressed up for walmart

Sep 28, 2011





I woke up feeling super frumpy.
The only errand I had to run was to go to Walmart....
normally this would entail casual/t-shirt/Pj's...(I said it) kind of attire, but not today.
And you know what? 
I'm glad I got dressed up for no real reason.
I came home and I felt more motivated and I wanted to be more productive...
Not to mention when my husband came by the house at lunch I got double take and a "My wife is hot." and "Is this the kind of red lipstick that I can kiss?" 
Love him.

xoxo~
Sophie

4 comments :

  1. LOVE the dress!

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! Yes, dress up even on days you don't want to. Dress the way you WANT to feel :)

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are some fabulous sisters! I have only one, wish my mom had more. Your walmart outfit is really cute. You are one super adorable mommy! 
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you sisters.

    love,mongsmythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |