On a rainy monday

Oct 4, 2011

Balancing Eden on the side of the watermelon that is my stomach.
Rainy Monday by none other than the fabulous shiny toy guns was in my head all last night:) Give it a listen.
Eden and I went to Daddy's flag football game. I have loved going to his games this year because the weather has been so incredibly nice...{Minus getting rained on last night and it wasn't even that bad}. I really like the rain and so did Eden. Normally at this time of the year I am wearing my wool coat with gloves and have a blanket on me. Eden really likes watching her daddy. She sprinted on to the field 3 times last game and this time she almost gave me a heart attack by sprinting into the street... All the while with the most mischievousness grin on her face and doing a crazy laugh.  She is a runner and I am always surprised at how fast I can make my pregnant body move when my child is in danger of a stampede of football players or a moving vehicle.

xo~
Sophie

1 comment :

  1. Rachel LukeOctober 04, 2011

    ohhhh! So cute!

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |