dear selina, oxfords rock

Oct 27, 2011




We literally had this debate the other day on the phone:

Selina: Your oxfords are ugly.  Cory always says "Why does she wear those?"

Me: Whatever! they're cute! 

Selina: Well they are flats sooooo...

Me: What about your flat snow shoes? THOSE are ugly!



Selina: They're great, for snow boots... if a person needs to wear a snow boot these are awesome. I love them, and we can't compare them, its like apples and oranges...

Me: No, it's like a rotten orange with a nice red juicy apple.

Selina: You're stupid.


8 comments :

  1. love the brown oxfords, who makes them?  i certainly need a pair too!  thanks ahead.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post the brand, I want to do a google search :) thank you.... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!  And Selina you love I totally love you but doll I have to go with the oxfords, lose the boots love~  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that should say you know i totally love you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha- I think Oxfords rock too! You look so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both, though I worry that the flat oxfords aren't giving your pregnant body enough support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sisters4saymoreismoreOctober 27, 2011

    They were six bucks from a thrift store with no trace of a name brand...I believe they are little boy's shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Res@Outfit31.comOctober 27, 2011

    I'm with ya!  Luvin' the oxfords!  They do rock! 

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |