craving caper

May 1, 2012




Glasses~stole from my brothers room, Drifting Currents Dress~c/o Downeast, Watch~Target,  Shoes~Elise's closet (steve madden), Belt~Forever21




I am not really a lip stick sporting gal... when I was in Michigan a few months ago my sister Selina introduced me to this lovely pink shade by Mac called "Cut a Caper". I loved it. It didn't feel too done up like most lipsticks made me feel it was perfect...
sadly a limited edition : (
Ever since then I have been searching for a color that I loved as much.

Well, it's not "Cut a Caper" but it's close!
L'oreal Summer rose


I'm loving it.
~Sophie

PS: Don't forget to enter the GIVE-A-WAY to win any item from Downeast!!!



6 comments :

  1. Very pretty lip color! and I am loving your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters4saymoreismoreMay 01, 2012

    Thanks Whit!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purplrpixie26May 01, 2012

    Sophia, you look beautiful and the dress is better in person. I hope I win the giveaway J/K        Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. FranquisdelaguardiaMay 01, 2012

    Hola, que bonitos los zapatos y me encanta el color de tus uñas.Beoss

    ReplyDelete
  5. linoperros linoMay 23, 2013

    perfectly outstanding stylish women wear i like it soooooo much thnks for posting..........
    specially the bracelet is looking nice.......
    cufflinks online
    http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |