Can I try it on now, mom!!!?

Jan 1, 2014






We got the most fun package from Matilda Jane Clothing! They have such beautifully made items and Eden took one look at the cute patterns and said "Can I try it on NOW?" She had been feeling sick the past few days but sure enough a new outfit made this girl feel like jumping on the trampoline!

Matilda Jane has the most darling stuff for kids and really cute stuff for women too.
Sooo we want to share with you a $50.00 gift card so you can see for yourself.  Just drop us a comment and we will draw a name in a week! Happy New Year :)
~Sophie

5 comments :

  1. Adorable little outfit and girl! I would love to win the gift card for my toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun mixy matchy patterns. Love it when an outfit pulls that off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh excuse me will I die! Madsy needs a little Matilda in her life, yes she does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That would be the funnest thing ever!

    Krissalarsson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina SwensonJanuary 08, 2014

    I love the Almond Opal Ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |