Fix a slit thats too high = Wear your favortite skirt
My favorite skirt and my favorite man.
Ever get a fabulous skirt and the slit is a bit to high? You desperately want to wear the skirt with out showing too much leg but if you sew up the slit you will end up taking baby steps in order to walk.
So here is the answer!!!!
The Slit Insert
1. Start with measuring your slit top to bottom and side to side.
2. Fold a piece of fabric over once and cut into a triangle shape on the fold to match the measurements you took. Cut your triangle a bit wider so you have more "give" when you walk.
3. Pin the edges of your fabric.
4. With a sewing machine or by hand sew up the raw sides of your triangle.
(You don't have to do this part, I just wanted a more solid piece of materiel to work with.)
5. Tack it down in a few spots. (I just did this by hand at the top, bottom, and middle sides of the triangle.)
6. Wear your favorite skirt!!!
XOXO~ Sister #2
PS- We love doing this blog so very much and we're just wondering one tiny question.... Who reads it???
Even if you are just checking in or if you know one or all sisters leave a comment of encouragement for us:) THANKS!!!