Introducing....The oh so simple scarf headband.
Material's: One black headband and Chiffon scarf. The scarf I used was thrifted for about a buck.
1. Roll your scarf so it is about an inch thick. Make your first loop about an inch high.
With a needle and thread tack it into place.
2. Make a second loop and tack it down.
3. After the first 3 loops leave a little space before starting your fourth. This way a nice curve will form and they won't be to close together. I made 6 total loops.
4. Next I turned on my hot glue gun and cut out a rectangular piece of felt with rounded edges. (Make it about as long as the base of your chain of loops.)
5. Lastly, I glued the loops where I wanted and then covered the felt over the bottom.
All done. Painfully easy right?
~Sophie (Sister #2)