Hair accessories make me happy...

Aug 9, 2010




Introducing....The oh so simple scarf headband.
Material's: One black headband and Chiffon scarf. The scarf I used was thrifted for about a buck.

1. Roll your scarf so it is about an inch thick. Make your first loop about an inch high.
With a needle and thread tack it into place.

2. Make a second loop and tack it down.

3.  After the first 3 loops leave a little space before starting your fourth. This way a nice curve will form and they won't be to close together. I made 6 total loops.

4.  Next I turned on my hot glue gun and cut out a rectangular piece of felt with rounded edges. (Make it about as long as the base of your chain of loops.)

5. Lastly, I glued the loops where I wanted and then covered the felt over the bottom.
 All done. Painfully easy right?
~Sophie (Sister #2)

4 comments :

  1. I just sent you an award, come get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, headbands give me headaches. They can be the loosest ever and still they do. Its too bad because I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They totally give me headaches too!!! here's what I used:

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/glitter-headband/SBS-438052,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair15-06

    But not in those bright colors its a soft headband that gives a lot so yay for you and me.... no headaches!!!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |