Summer stylin

Aug 11, 2010

Okay so August is probably the Hottest month EVER! So wanting to be at the pool more often than normal I thought I'd share some lovely summer finds.
Everyone needs a large sun hat, Right?!
Get yours for 6.80 at Forever 21


I found Eden fabulous Liberty of London swimsuit HERE. I go it on sale for 8 dollars much cheaper than Children's Place swimwear and it will probably go on sale for even cheaper soon!!

This month is a great time to score on those Clearance racks. Most stores move all the summer stuff to clearance to bring in all the fall/back to school clothes.

Check your Target Clearance for Rompers. I have LOVED wearing mine to the pool.
I found mine for 4.98 on clearance but I can't find it anywhere online for you all.
This picture looks similar to what I found:
Happy bargain hunting!
~Sophie

1 comment :

  1. Oh my heck we are so meant to be bff's! I have the same swimsuit!! I expect all of you ladies to be linking up at weekend wear ;)!! Love love love your guys' style!!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |