been a while...

Feb 23, 2011


It has been a while since I have rocked a flared jean... a long while. The skinny came a long years ago and I fell in love. 
Today am cheating on my skinny's with a high waisted, trouser like, flared jean
and I have no regrets.

jeans: From sister #1's closet (originally from Target clearance). She happily handed them to me because she had no "medium" height heels to wear them with...she only sports the "HIGH" heel...
all together now...
She's crazy!
am I right?


Blouse: Katherines(cousin) closet (Forever 21)
Belt: Thrifted 1.50
Leopard medium heels: Nordstrom Rack 40.00
Glasses: Forever 21 6.00
Ring: Walmart~gift
Purse: Katherines closet




Dear Selina,
Sucker!
um... I mean... Thanks for the jeans.

Love,
Sophie



READERS: We set up a new way to comment. It's set up so we can answer any questions you have MUCH quicker. It seems different than it was before but it's really easy, promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |