day of love.

Feb 14, 2011


When I look at this picture I feel like I am living the end of a Disney princess movie...
Que "Ahh Ahh Ahh's" from the end of The Little Mermaid


Photographs by April Bladh Photo.

I want a reason to wear my wedding dress again but it just might be a tad too formal for dinner and a movie.

I had my wedding dress made and it was the best decision ever. I cost less than 400 and it fit perfect. My total budget was a little over 1,000 for the entire wedding so it worked out. All I can say is Costco roses are the best and thanks to all the help we got to make that day amazing. I wouldn't change anything.
3 years 47 days... going on FOREVER.  Thanks for making me laugh. Thanks for making me feel beautiful every day. Love you boo.
XO~Sophie (Sister #2)

PS~ Here's a pic from sister #1's wedding day.
precious.

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day. xx

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie your dress was gorgeous. You girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how I love your dress! The rucheing (sp?) on your back is UHmazing. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty dress! Where was your wedding? The background is beautiful!

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. say WHAT!!! How on earth did you have it made?! Can I have that person's contact info?! I am looking for a wedding dress right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so pretty. I love your dress. The button detail is so delicate.

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |