#4 here...

Mar 10, 2011

J.Crew belt~Thrifted, Red Skirt~Thrifted, Floral Cardi~Katherine, Grey V-neck~Target, Black peep toes~ Payless

All I can say is I wish I had more weekends to spend with Sophie!
We had so much fun this last weekend... I enjoyed making outfits with the contents of her closet too.

This whole outfit  is Soph's except the lovely leopard tights... (Target Yeah!...and thanks mom)

(Don't mind my partially painted nails... 
I started picking it off at church and I couldn't stop.)

~ELISE

3 comments :

  1. That thrifted skirt is wonderful! I love it! I really, really want a red pencil skirt, but I can't find one for the life of me. (I have no luck with thrifting. I'm not a sewing Yoda like any of you girls!)

    Great contrasting.

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thrifted skirt is wonderful! I love it! I really, really want a red pencil skirt, but I can't find one for the life of me. (I have no luck with thrifting. I'm not a sewing Yoda like any of you girls!)

    Great contrasting.

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire outfit, but especially the tights and floral prints together. I have tons of sisters, but unfortunately we are all different sizes, but I can grab clothes from my mother-in-law (she wears awesome stuff). You guys are lucky!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |