seen this cardigan before?

Jun 7, 2011



Jeans~Forever 21, Grey top~Forever 21, Cardi~remade handmedown, pink bracelets~Forever 21

The in-between belly can be so hard to dress.  Over the last few weeks my in-between outfit has been:

Comfortable stretch jeans or leggings
flowy blouse that covers my tushie
______________________
Outfit I feel great in


WANT TO SEE THE TUTORIAL FOR THIS CARDIGAN?
CLICK here.


I realized I need to find more flowy shirts so I have come up with a great tutorial that I can't wait to share with you guys.  Pregnant/in-between belly or not it will be a go-to top. So excited!

xoxo~
Sophie

OHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I forgot to mention that I found out the gender.....
we're having a BOY!

7 comments :

  1. Paislea ♥June 07, 2011

    ahhhhhh!!! i love this cardigan! it's so cute!!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Congratulations!! A little boy! How lucky is he to have such a sassy mom!! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jtaylors1stgirlJune 07, 2011

    Congrats on the little man news! Outfit is adorbz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sugarplumsaraJune 07, 2011

    you are such an adorable preggers!! I love this cardigan idea. you sisters are such great DIY divas! congrats on the little boy!!!!
    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe_rushworthJune 07, 2011

    That is sooooo sooo cute. Aww congrats honey.

    C x
    Have you checked out the giveaway i've got going on yet? http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paislea ♥June 07, 2011

    ps!!! yay for having a boyyyyy!!

    ♥ allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just picked my very favorite kind of outfit and i'm not pregnant. it's just the comfiest thing. it's like wearing pretty jammies all day no one knows but you! also congrats. little boys are kind of my favorites. although little girls are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |