he picked them out himself

Mar 22, 2012

Top~Urban Outfitters Clearance, Knit sweater ~Target clearance, Striped skirt~ Forever 21, Belt~ Thrifted,  Shoes~ Gift from the Husband
My husband and I have been married for over 4 years and he has always been too nervous to pick out clothes or shoes for me... 
Then he decided to get me these shoes. Delicious little black pumps with peep toes and silver trim. I think he surprised himself with his hidden talents of buying super cute (and affordable) shoes.

Thanks dear.

5 comments :

  1. You look so cute and your hair is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters4saymoreismoreMarch 22, 2012

    Thanks so much!  Normally I am in a fight with my unmanageable hair! You are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOR.GEOUS.
    I love everything about this outfit! GO HUSBAND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purplepixie26March 22, 2012

    Sophia You are a hot MAMA!!! Go girl.   Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous! I LOVE that cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |