if Selina can do it so can i

May 22, 2012

I asked for running shoes for Mothers Day...
But I had some requirements.
Okay, ONE requirement.

They had to be "cute".

I figured if I like my running shoes and feel sort of cute in them I will be more likely to wear them and as a result be more likely to ACTUALLY RUN. 
I have gone running twice and I'm not gonna lie, having mint running shoes is pretty darn motivating.  Also, every time I feel like I want to stop I think of my wimpy, muscle-less sister who did the Tough Mudder.

PS:
I'm talking to Selina on the phone while I'm posting this (you know, we motivate each other) and she says,
"I am looking for my BRA, I just had it in my hand and now it's gone?!"
......Some time goes by 
"Oh well, I can't find it I'll just put on another one on"
pause...
HILARIOUS LAUGHTER FROM SELINA

....Me, "You are wearing it aren't you?"

Yup. Classic. 

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE your shoes! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue WestrellMay 22, 2012

    Those are seriously cute running shoes! And lol. I've done the same thing as Selina. It's just easy to forget you've done stuff.

    xo
    http://trench2tiaras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing and I love the logic... So what brand are they!? Where do I get a pair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of running shoe are these?

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |