i have a new photographer...

Aug 15, 2012



can you guess who?



drum roll please....

Rue 21 top, Lia Sophia necklace, thrifted shorts, Simply Vera for Kohls shoes {gift}, MAC "cut a caper" lipstick

tada!

 he makes a pretty good model too!

this one is the "selina"

he calls this one the "sophie"

the only teeny downside to my new {extremely handsome} photographer is that i am completely mortified and embarrased to have him take my picture!!!! 

i have always been mildly embarrassed in front of a camera {somehow stage is no problem... so weird}
but 11 years of marriage isn't enough to make me comfortable in this situation... it doesn't help that he will say things like "uh, not that face..." {which i truly do appreciate but then i proceed to snort-laugh which inevitably leads to my nostrils coming out... and once they are out they are really hard to put away} in all fairness, making me laugh is a good idea in theory... its just that im not a
 "pretty laugher" 
you know what i mean
 {if your not sure check out my favorite hubby and wife duo Tys and Sydney...}
i am the "throw-your-head-back-unnaturally-double-chin-nostrils-flared-quasimodo-eyed-freak-of-nature type laugher"
its NEVER pretty
and i honestly dont care that i look like a total weirdo... i love to laugh {another huge reason i married this guy} so when i laugh its 100%

but my gross laugh face is simply not stylish
{i promise i will post a really super bad one just for kicks one of theses days}

i am excited for my very creative and artistic husband to take some super cool pictures {it was his idea to take that "butt" shot that ended up a sweet shot of the back of my mullet top... i told him he was crazy and then used the picture anyway... thanks sweetie!}

~selina
ps. did you enter our giveaway? it closes friday!!!


4 comments :

  1. Haha! I love love love this post! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That IS the Sophie look. Cory is so funny. He always makes me laugh too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, I totally know how you feel. I don't know why it can be embarrassing to work with the ones we love!! :)

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |