quasimodo

Aug 14, 2012



silk shirt~Thrifted, belt~Thrifted, jeans~Thrifted/refashioned, glasses~Forever 21
Pink lipstick, minimal/no eye make up and glasses have kind of been my go to face for one big puffy reason:
I have been having this crazy allergic reaction lately. One of my eyelids will start to itch and become irritated then swell and become sore and eventually the skin will dry out and flake a bit. Both of my eyelids were swollen at one point...It looked really cute. My eyelid is irritated for 3-4 days out of the week. I bought hypoallergenic eyeliner and mascara and washed all my brushes and threw away any old make-up but it still happens. 
Going to get allergy tested in a few hours...
~Quasimodo

No comments :

Post a Comment

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |