I'm ready to spill...

Jun 21, 2013



Target shoes and pencil skirt, Forever21 dress, thrifted necklace and belt

A few months ago I posted a photo of the view outside the hotel window in Oahu... 
We weren't on vacation, it was a job interview, an awesome job at a university and we really felt good about it... 
Fast forward 5 long months and although we were close, it wasn't in God's plan for us

I learned a lot while we were waiting this out...
I guess  I have more faith than I thought, and for sure more patience than I ever thought humanly possible!


Of course there is a lot of good news....
Cory got an amazing job right here as a principal!

Just goes to show that God had a plan all along...
I mean, I knew that... I just didn't know that, ya know?

it just reminds me that He hears our prayers and answers them, and sometimes the answer is "no", sometimes its "not right now", and other times its "be patient i have something better in store for you"!




So its official, we are still Michiganders...


maybe in years to come we will have an opportunity to be islanders, but until then we are happy to be here with our friends and family!
~Selina

1 comment :

  1. carrie dimasJuly 31, 2013

    Thanks Selina, I needed the reminder. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |