teeny little harem pants

Jul 13, 2013

It was so fun to be a part of the harem pants pattern tour put on by Heather of feather's flights! These pants were really really easy to put together and Eden LOVED them. We had a BIG discussion about taking a picture for the blog. She has way too many opinions for a 3 year old. "Mom, I have to wear these pants with dance clothes and everything that's pink. Mom I want to wear my tutu with my harem pants. Mom, I don't want to stand... I want to sit like this."  

Thanks Heather for the totally awesome pattern!!
~Sophie

1 comment :

  1. Heather FeatherJuly 13, 2013

    Ooh they turned out so cute! I love that you made hot pink and that she loves them! Thanks so much for the review!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |