A sweater skirt...

Dec 7, 2010


Elise is a seasoned super star thrifter at the age of (almost) 16 

i would like to say that she totally got it from us (me soph liv and our mom) but i swear she was born to thrift... she picks up stuff that NO ONE would look twice at and makes magic happen...


Navy tights... totally important



see... MAGIC

now all i can think about is how can i get my hands on a knit skirt... or better yet make one... 
i love to knock off my own sisters style ;)

~selina
Brought to you by Beso.com

10 comments :

  1. cute! i love the color combo. and i have those exact boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a tutorial where someone took a mans sweater and made it into a skirt. I'm thinking of trying it because I really want a knit one for the winter!! Let me know if you come up with any knock off solutions:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that! It's super easy, I posted a tutorial here:
    http://binkiesandbriefcases.blogspot.com/2010/11/easiest-skirt-of-all-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, she looks fantastic! I was definitely not that stylin' when I was 16! :)

    http://betterthanamilkmustache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks awesome!
    I think I am going to try this with one of my old sweaters, see what I can work out!

    I was so awkward at 16....why couldn't I have been 1/2 that cool??

    ~Michele
    www.etsy.com/shop/chelebert12

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! quick q...are her boots Aldo? LOVE them...thinking of getting ones in brown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...SO adorable! I need to try Sarah's suggestion and get a man's sweater to make this.. Wish me luck! Eep.

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shades of blue, grey, and black! Everything comes together so well. You girls are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |