Cora's knees...

Aug 10, 2013

I found these sweet little neon orange skinny jeans at the thrift store and just knew Cora had to have them... I mean, totally her favorite color... I couldn't pass them up! Only two teeny flaws...
They came with some stained up knees...
 ...and friends, lets be frank, I KNEW I wasn't gonna be able to get those stains out! {I guess I really mean I wasn't willing to figure out how, and would rather spend hours painting teeny patterns on teeny knees while watching back to back episodes of Smash!} 

 {and yes, there is an easier way to do this... the pretty life girls know whats up, check out their stencil technique  i literally, unknowingly, ripped off this idea from them, when you see the color and design of the leggings they used you will get an idea of how many times i probably pinned them on pinterest...}





Just like new!

it wont be long before Cora stains up the knees of another pair of pants... maybe leather patches next time?? is it strange that i cant wait for her to ruin another pair of pants? i should just go thrifting and get this crafty streak out of my system!
~Selina



1 comment :

  1. Amanda A :)August 11, 2013

    Great idea! My daughter would love a pair like these. She has some that she's messed up herself and scrubbing doesn't always fix the issue. Your cutie is working those skinnies!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |