Mens T-shirt transformation

May 7, 2010



(at this point in my little "photo shoot" i was getting a pinch annoyed that my arms weren't like a foot longer than they are)




What you need is;
 a mens T-shirt,
 scissors,
 one of your own favorite shirts (for size)
 and coral toes... yes, my toes are in the picture

cut off the sleeves
cut off the neck
lay your favorite shirt on top and cut the sides off leaving an extra half inch for seam allowance

with your extra fabric cut a few strips and pin them any way you want (i pinned the strips from one shoulder to below the opposite armpit)

Stitch

then, right sides together, sew from armpit to the bottom down both sides

all done. ;)

now, quietly raid your husband/boyfriend/brother's closet for more shirts to make fabulous..

ready,
set,
 GO!

~sis #1


5 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! You guys make some of the coolest things!! This is going to be the first one I try!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great. I think I'm going to use them to make my daughter some new maternity tops. Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 15, 2013

    This excellent website really has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my homepage; buy broken computers charlotte nc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I followed your instructions and turned a frumpy boxy tshirt from an event into something sleeker and far more flattering!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |