red skirt redo

Feb 28, 2011





Black Cardi~H&M, Tights~Target, Shoes~Nine West (@Ross), Leather Cord Barbed Wire Neaklace~made by Sister #3

 This skirt was something I found while in Michigan at Goodwill for only 4 dollars!  I took it in a bit on the sides and took down the hem an inch and now it's my favorite!
I always get so scared before I fix clothing... like i'm going to ruin it.  Once I go for it it's not that bad...
This is probably the reason why I have a stack of like 10 seriously awesome things just waiting to be taken in or hemmed up or whatever..
So, I am making a deal with my self...

No thifting until I have fixed all the clothes in my closet!


Ah, I'm already regretting this!

Must.

have.

will power.

No comments :

Post a Comment

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |