sweater vest re-do

May 10, 2011

Shoes~Thrifted, Jeans~Forever 21, Shirt~ Thrifted, Vest~Thrifted

 I found this vest in the children's section of a good will in Michigan.  I loved the knit but it just needed a few changes...


I traded out the buttons for mismatched vintage looking buttons.

and I did the same on the back here.

Easy, right?

~Soph (sister #2)

PS~ this was taken 2 or more weeks ago and if I wore this shirt today you would for SURE see a baby bump...
I am in the bloated/ food baby stage so it's gonna be flowy tops for the next little while:)

1 comment :

  1. Chloe_rushworthMay 10, 2011

    Fab, love finding things in the kids section, it always seems so much better ha.

    C x
    Join in with Style it Five and get involved with skirt erahttp://www.memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |