Who says horizontal stripes make you look...

Jun 28, 2011

 fat
pregnant?



Shoes~BCBG tjmaxx, Dress/belt/jacket~Selina's closet, leaf necklace~Forever 21 (1.50!!!)
(Selina came in my room with this outfit on then decided that I needed to wear it.)


Today we are going THRIFTING! 
I haven't been in three maybe four weeks and I am so excited! I like thrifting when I am pregnant because I look for clothes a little less and tiny baby shoes and suspenders a little more.

xo~Sophie

PS~I am loving having Selina here. 
We are late night snacking and visiting with buddies and laughing a lot.

7 comments :

  1. coquirana123June 28, 2011

    Love the stripes on you; you look great!  And have fun thrifting  :)

    Tales of an Illegal Midget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassie RewJune 28, 2011

    You look so adorable! Glad she made you wear it! I cannot wait to have another baby just so I can wear stripes (okay, well maybe that isn't the only reason)!
    My grandma got my son the cutest shorts with suspenders! He looks like a little old man, but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugarplumsaraJune 28, 2011

    cuuuuute! maxi's are great for preggos :) I don't know if I'd add the belt but I love this whole outfit anyway! especially the jacket. favorite part. and really cute wreath on your door holy cow!
    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sisters4saymoreismoreJune 29, 2011

    Thanks!! I have a tutorial for the wreath HERE: http://jaggedideal.blogspot.com/2011/06/spring-green-wreath.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisters4saymoreismoreJune 29, 2011

    I love old man clothes on baby boys! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sisters4saymoreismoreJune 29, 2011

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horizontal stripes make you look BOMB.
    Ask the Duplex
     

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |