a bit wild...

Sep 10, 2011

 do you remember the print mixing challenge for EBEW? i took it to another level of crazy and decided, who was i to discriminate against any particular animal print... why not wear them all? 

snake?
check.
Cheetah?
check.
Zebra?
check.

real snake aroung my neck? 
nope.

although someone came up to me at church and asked me if in fact i was wearing a snake around my neck {no joke}

just a jungle theme, no actual animals were worn... around my neck or otherwise


handmade braid and chain necklace, altered top, thrifted skirt, Jessica Simpson heels
we aren't much for styling rules, we feel that you should wear what makes you feel great, even if its nuts sometimes... 
~selina

4 comments :

  1. sugarplumsaraSeptember 10, 2011

    nice print mixing! very bold, I LOVE it! and I agree with your motto- wear what makes you feel great no matter what. and I'm seriously  loving your amazing shoes. so hot.

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! SOOOO Fabulous! I LOVE it!! You look HOT!

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pattern mix like a champ! That is super cute. I still can't wrap my mind around mixing patterns. I'll try on an outfit, like it, and then change my mind immediately believing that in someway, I must look completely silly. You, however, look amazing. :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!!! that was super sweet! i was the same way though... i finally just decided... who cares! sometimes i miss the mark but i generally have more fun since i made the choice not to give a crap ;) 
    ~selina
    ps...love your blog! 

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |