a hairy sneak peak...

Oct 19, 2011

so, i told you guys i finally did something to my boring hair, 
{well actually my friend Sara did it}
we decided to figure out this "melting" technique where you blend the light color from the ends into the darker color at your roots... 
 but we decided lets also try puting a sort of ring of dark chocolate around my face and underneath to make the blond really pop.
 i love to experiment, its a total blast...
i get  a sort of rush from the excitement of it all... i used to do it all the time, but then i got lazy,
 not any more friends! im gonna try it all! 

in other fun news my gorgeous friend Sara {who is an amazing hairstylist} is totaly teaching me all of her tricks!!!!! she even let me give her an A-line bob!
YES. SHE. DID.
she is so incredibly cool! she just hands me her freaking scissors and says
"ok, so here is what you are going to do..."


 it turned out awesome {if i do say so myself} i will post a pic as soon as i can... i am like a proud momma, everytime i hear people tell her how great her hair looks i just beam like a total geek... 

next time i am gonna have her teach me this cut ....
Pinned Image

and how to do it to myself...

~selina

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Love your hair! It looks totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |