we painted nails... and other little victories...

Jan 16, 2012

 there has officially been laughter every day! i really was worried that there wouldn't be... i mean, there have still been major tears and anxiety and its gonna be a longer road than we wanted but its all about the little victories...
 we painted nails {seriously big deal} we watched the Bachelor,we watched Miss America {and nearly peed our pants laughing} and we have been playing anxiety reducing brain games on our droids... {"Unblock Me" has been a big hit during those times when Sophies mind starts racing}
its been getting better and better everyday and she is gonna come back with me to MI to finish recuperating...

oh and i forgot to mention

look at this baby!
he is the sweetest sugar!

~selina

13 comments :

  1. Been there, done that...and I must say I would have given a jillion dollars during that time to have had a sister like  you to come be with me.  Because really, being there is the best thing you can do.
    Rachel 
    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really great weekend! I'm so jealous that you got to hang out with your sister the whole time and paint nails!

    x.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soph is coming to MI?!  We MUST get together!!  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a sister! PPD is seriously the hardest thing I have ever been through, but here we are expecting again :) I am jealous that I am not in Michigan to meet your sweet sister Sophie. Make sure to introduce her to my mom. ((HUGS)) to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh congrats beauty!!! i miss you tons!
    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  6. your baby is SO SO precious! Looks like you guys are having fun together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking care of Sophie!!!! LOVE HER! She is so lucky to have such sweet sisters, I know she would do the same for anyone else. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley of flats to flip flopsJanuary 17, 2012

    Glad things are getting better!  She is lucky to have a sister like you!  Sending thoughts your way!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I'm so sad that I missed the miss america pageant!
    -Meg
    mysideispinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here! Aren't sisters the best...so nice of you to go help out!
    Look forward to reading your posts.  If you have a minute please stop by my new beauty/fashion blog.
    Jenny from www.modernmodestbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your transparency on PPD.  So many women need to know that other women go through that.  And my goodness what a good sister you are to Sophie, Selina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nomoresweatpantsFebruary 01, 2012

    Glad that things are looking up :)

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |