all by my lonesome....

Feb 16, 2012

oh my gosh you guys... 
its really freaking quiet in my house right now... 
the only one to keep me company is my new adorable dog {an entire post devoted to her cuteness coming soon}

its just weird not having her here.
Sophie and i have been together for over a month straight... that hasnt happened since we were kids! it was such a blast seriously, and she is totally herself again... its kind of miraculous... if you could have seen the before and after moments... holy crap.
 i will let her tell you all about it herself...



thrifted Blazer, H&M tee, Old Navy Rockstar jeans, Payless heels, Macy's scarf, MAC Gladiola lipstick {discontinued}


it is now that time of year where i scramble to get my house together for a HUGE joint birthday party for my little monster girls...
of the many, MANY things on my list, taking down my Christmas trees is one of them....
yes.
CHRISTMAS TREES!

 whatever.
i feel that i have spent the last month being incredibly productive...
snuggling a baby is hard work.

~Selina

PS... we are back....

5 comments :

  1. Awww!  I can imagine how you miss her and that sweet Benson!!  So glad you are back to feeling good again Soph!  I totally loved hanging out with you and Selina, sure wish you lived closer to us so we could hang and dish gossip on a weekly basis!  Love you both beauties~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good to hear.  I'm bummed that she's already gone though!  I kept meaning to head over there to hang out.  I'm so glad she had you to help her through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cool you guys got to be together for a month. Amazing! Sister reunions are the best :)


    xo, Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhlittlemookieFebruary 16, 2012

    yay Sophie!!  that makes me so happy!!  :)

    you look hot, Selina!  loving that blazer!  i want in on that look...  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of the strongest women I *know* ~ wow! Sister power to the 100th degree, YOU DID IT! Wishing you all the best Soph, Benson is adorable & I'm sure your family is glad to have you back, as we are! Selina - in a few words YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |