knickers...pants so we're clear.

Apr 12, 2012

Striped top~Forever 21, Gap knickers~Thrifted, Shoes~hand me down... PS: love converse the older the better!




So while I was titling this post I decided to Google search "knickers" to make sure I spelled it correctly. FYI, DO NOT Google search "knickers". I checked the images to make sure it was what I was talking about and I found a few pants mingled in with other ruckus images... YIKES. Apparently knickers is the word for underwear in the UK. 
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, hope you are having a lovely day:)

xoxo,
Sophie (Sister #2)

6 comments :

  1. Gem BraithwaiteApril 12, 2012

    haha I am English and when I saw the title 'thrifted knickers' I was wondering why you would want to wear someone else's underwear!! what made me really confused though is when you said to clarify knickers are pants because in England our other word for underwear aside from knickers is pants! but I got there in the end...you are talking about the 'trousers' you are wearing! they will be great for summer! I am also a huge converse fan, owning a pair inevery colour. when i biut them I used to drag my feet to scuff them up to make them look old quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters4saymoreismoreApril 12, 2012

    ha ha. Gem I feel like you and I are old friends! I love how would drag your feet... too funny! 
    love ya, 
    Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters4saymoreismoreApril 12, 2012

    ha ha. Gem I feel like you and I are old friends! I love how would drag your feet... too funny! love ya, 
    Soph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love knickers. I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gem BraithwaiteApril 13, 2012

    Haha thanks! I just remembered I even scrapped about them aaaages ago, thought you might want to see my little collection, and how all that dragging of feet paid off!
    http://cupcakecrazygem.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/hey-now-we-wear-all-stars-hi-or-low-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niice post thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |