Hot trends for less

Jun 19, 2012

I looked for this watch everywhere online but couldn't find it. It is from Walmart I have seen it in every store in the men's watch section for....12.99!! (They also will size it in store for FREE)


This blazer comes in several different colors. I feel like bright colored blazers are so much fun and they totally make a boring outfit day much more exciting.


I have a super good friend who calls me and asks me advice on everything fashion related.
She has been dying over the gold colored sperry's so when I sent her the picture of these sperry look a like's she died! ....and totally bought them the next day. 
I saw them for 19.99 in store at Target but here is a link for them for 24.99 online HERE.




I totally love this top. It fits with a more feminine shape than the other chambray top I had thirfted plus the materiel is comfy and thin and great for summer.


I love these! 
Bonus they are 5.80 from Forever 21
My last pair of F21 glasses has lasted 5 years...plus I don't cry if (I mean WHEN) they get broken because they where under 6 bucks!


How much fun are colored skinnies??
You know I love them.
Here is the link again for those who missed it.
15.80 from F21 YES PLEASE!

Have you found any killer trends for less??
Share please!!
xo~Sophie (Sister #2)




No comments :

Post a Comment

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |