trouser refashion

Jul 6, 2012

Top~TJ Maxx, Belt~set of 3 for 4.00 @ Forever 21, Trousers~Thrifted/Refashioned, Shoes~Cotton On


Before:



Elise has way too much faith in me. She picked up these trousers at the thrift store and was convinced that I could successfully take them in making her dreams of having skinny trousers come true.
Yikes! 
I still feel like it was luck that they worked out. 
I had her put them on inside out. I marked pins where she wanted the pants taken in and then I followed the pins with my sewing machine. 
Easy...ish.
Right?
eeeeeesh.
I'd never taken in gown up pants before and as much as it scared me we were both pretty happy with how they turned out!
xo~
Sophie


1 comment :

  1. StephanieJuly 10, 2012

    They look really good! Good work.

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |