epic

Sep 17, 2012


Dress and Chambray shirt~ Forever 21, Shoes~Target, Necklace~Ebay
On Saturday I went to Epic Dance Weekend. It was a blast and I was so inspired to be a better dancer and teacher. I participated in a few classes and had so much fun ... I very well may be sore for the rest of my life though.  It's hard to be in a class when the teacher thinks you are 16 and haven't had children and that you dance a couple hours a day. Tired? No way! I literally thought I was having an asthma attack at one point and I don't have asthma.
Worth it?
YES!
Hope you are having a great monday!

WE HAVE WINNERS FOR JUNIE BLAKE!
Shelley
and 
SmilynStef
Email us your address please at sisters4saymoreismore@gmail.com
XO~
Sophie

3 comments :

  1. Its cool to see your necklace, i have the turquoise one on atm and thought it was flawed because of the color difference but guess not. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa WrightSeptember 19, 2012

    I love this necklace! I ordered one similar in navy that hasn't come yet - I keep looking hopefully in the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa WrightSeptember 19, 2012

    I love this necklace! I ordered a navy one that hasn't come yet - I keep running to the mail box with my hoped high :)

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |