Court Jester legs...

Apr 9, 2011

Old Navy dress as top, skirt made by me, TJmax tights, Lia Sophia cuff bracelet, necklace made by me, Macys necklace, Pretty Poofy Pumps embellished by me

yes... i see my husband waving in the background...

do you like my skirt? it used to be a short dress from Express in another life... i chopped it right across the chest and added elastic... easy peasy
i kept the sleeves and added them to a refashioned mens tee HERE another reason it pays to hoard old crap... it makes cool new crap...
crap.

black tights?


white tights?


make up your mind tights!!!!!

i know you are about to ask if these happen to be Target tights... {because who really reads the captions anyway} but these were a TJmax find... i AM a "Maxonista"

on a doofus note...

how stupid is my canker sore face... {Sophie, i know you are laughing right now}
its canker sore face plus flamingo leg...
yikes.

have a great weekend lovelies! 

Show off your Shoes week starts Monday April 18th!
get those photos ready to share and blog about your shoes along with us!

~selina

3 comments :

  1. KatriNicoleApril 09, 2011

    I LOVE those tights. absolutely positively gorgeous! :) and the skirt is swell :)

    I'm having a giveaway at Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the shirt and I love that shirt that you remade with the poofy sleeves. Too much amazing. You are your sisters are constantly reminding me of how how many ways to alter what we already have ( I have a pile of clothes that I wanna start cutting and sewing up...I just need to learn how to sew..)

    -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe_rushworthApril 09, 2011

    I love your clothes projects so much. That skirt is gorgeous.

    C x

    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!!! woo hoo!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |